The Queen Hemp Company is a fairly new entrant into the CBD industry. Founded in 2018 by two entrepreneurs – Nicole Burnett and Gail Syfert. Nicole ran a hydroponic farm in Charlotte, North Carolina, which practiced dynamic farming techniques and built a community culture. Queen Hemp has continued in the footsteps of the farm in its efforts to be transparent and provide the best hemp products possible.
We are super excited to do a Queen Hemp Company Review today, truth is we were already fans of the company. Thanks to a personal visit to their fantastic indoor facility in Charlotte, NC. We met with Nicole and Gail, introduced to us via a close friend – Alvaro. The two women are exceptionally knowledgeable about what they do, and they know how to do it right! The vertically integrated farm is housed in a controlled indoor environment that partners with only local community businesses. They believe in the premise of growing from within and are dedicated to getting the community back to full strength by getting back to our roots.
Queen Hemp Company ships across all 50 U.S. states via standard USPS services. The products are normally delivered in 5 to 10 business days.
All products from Queen Hemp Company are made from hemp grown in their controlled indoor lab. They use their own Mother plants to create baby clones rather than starting from seeds each time, therefore, the end product that goes out to users, is entirely and environmentally controlled to ensure quality and purity.
Let’s take a look at the products on offer from Queen Hemp Company.
Queen Hemp CBD Oil
The hemp tinctures from Queen Hemp Company are made from full-spectrum hemp extracts that are infused with only MCT coconut oil. They are available in 300mg, 500mg and 1000mg variants. A 1000mg and 2000mg full spectrum Caramel Macchiato are now also available for sale on their website
Queen Hemp Edibles
Queen Hemp offers two types of edible hemp products:
- CBD Gummies – the sweet gummies from Queen Hemp are a perfect blend of hemp extract and melatonin that provides peaceful sleep and relief from stress or anxiety.
- Hemp Infused Honey and Honey Sticks – delicious honey from the locally sourced Coddle Creek Farms in North Carolina is a perfect partner to the pure Queen Hemp full-spectrum CBD extract. Use it as an organic sweetener for your tea or coffee, or simply lick a spoonful whenever needed. Note that they recently added CBD infused Chocolate Bars to their collection, which we haven’t tasted yet.
Queen Hemp Topicals
- Topical Salve – made from whole-plant hemp extracts along with coconut oil, grapeseed oil, lavender, beeswax, shea butter and jojoba seed oil among others. The topical salve repairs and soothes the skin from dryness and irritation.
- Muscle Gel – the muscle gel topical variant is made from whole-plant extracts as well as essential oils. They are proven to be very effective in healing muscle pain, soreness and inflammation.
- Botanicals Citrus Bliss Rollerball – made from hemp flower extract, essential oils, and optiphen, the rollerball variant is a quick way to support and soothe the muscle tissue.
Queen Hemp Skincare
The skincare range from Queen Hemp Company includes a wide variety of products such as blemish cream, facial serum, facial scrubs, facial toner, and natural body soap. Each of the products is made from full-spectrum hemp extracts and are perfect to revitalize and rejuvenate the body and mind.
Queen Hemp Pet Products
The pet products include a 300mg Hemp Oil Extract for Dogs and Cats and a slow cooked batch of Dog treats. My boxer Charlie loved the treats and they seem to have a positive effect on him. We will be testing the Oil extract in the coming weeks.
Product Taste and Effects
The tinctures and oils from Queen Hemp are not flavored and leave a ‘weedy’ almost spicy natural after taste in your mouth. I was very happy with the texture, not too oily or watery, I found it be flavorful but not overpowering. ( I heard during my visit that they were working on a flavored Oil Tincture, so stay Tuned)
The hemp tincture products offer almost immediate relief from pain, sleep disorder (I took 15 mg after 2 games of Volleyball and my shoulder’s pain was almost gone before bed.) The skincare, topicals, and oils act as instant rejuvenating agents and help keep you in good health, both physically and mentally.
You can purchase Queen Hemp Company products from affiliated stores spread across North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Refer to their website at www.queenhempcompany.com to see the store locations. Alternatively, you can purchase directly from their website, which details their entire product range and is easy to use.
|Queen Hemp CBD Oil||300mg||$49.99||$0.17/mg|
|Queen Hemp Edibles||Honey Sticks||$13|
|Queen Hemp Topicals||Salve and Gels||$20 - $49|
|Queen Hemp Skincare||Creams, Serums, Toners||$20 - $45|
|CBD for Pets||300mg Hemp Oil||$50||$0.17/mg|
Queen Hemp Company Products Gallery
To sum up, Queen Hemp Company has deep roots in the traditions of community, integrity, and service. They are proud to grow local, invest local, and partner with local merchants to build a better community. Not only do they believe in growing natural and fully organic hemp products, but also in educating the users about its advantages.